This article received helpful comments from Olivier Deschenes and improved as a result of suggestions by an editor of this Journal, J.-S. Pischke, as well as two anonymous referees. The article is dedicated to the memory of Philip Babcock. He was always there to provide me support and was a great friend.
Firearm Background Checks and Suicide
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 573, pages 1085–1099, December 2013
How to Cite
Lang, M. (2013), Firearm Background Checks and Suicide. The Economic Journal, 123: 1085–1099. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12007
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 OCT 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!