I thank Arthur Campbell, Mathias Dewatripont, Peter Diamond, Florian Ederer, Bengt Holmström, Bruno Jullien, Francesco Squintani, Frans Spinnewyn, Jean Tirole, Ivan Werning, seminar participants at MIT, Munich University, Pompeu Fabra and the EEA-ESEM meetings and the editor, Andrea Galeotti, and three anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions.
Insurance and Perceptions: How to Screen Optimists and Pessimists
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 569, pages 606–633, June 2013
How to Cite
Spinnewijn, J. (2013), Insurance and Perceptions: How to Screen Optimists and Pessimists. The Economic Journal, 123: 606–633. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12008
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 OCT 2012 12:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!