We are grateful to Pablo Winant for his exceptional assistance with solving non-linear models with occasionally binding constraints, as well as to the Editor, Wouter Den Haan, and an anonymous referee for useful comments. Bilbiie thanks the Banque de France for financial support through the eponymous Chair at the Paris School of Economics, and New York University–Abu Dhabi for hospitality during part of writing this article. Monacelli gratefully acknowledges the contribution of 2012-15 ERC Grant FINIMPMACRO. The views expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect official views or policies of the Banque de France.
Public Debt and Redistribution with Borrowing Constraints
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 566, pages F64–F98, February 2013
How to Cite
Bilbiie, F. O., Monacelli, T. and Perotti, R. (2013), Public Debt and Redistribution with Borrowing Constraints. The Economic Journal, 123: F64–F98. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12012
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2012 12:00AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!