An earlier version of this article was published as IMF Working Paper 12/33. For very helpful comments, we thank Wouter den Haan (the editor), an anonymous referee, Santiago Acosta-Ormaechea, John Bluedorn, Fabian Bornhorst, Hafedh Bouakez, Antonio Fatas, Philip Lane, Thomas Laubach, Daniel Leigh, Ludger Schuknecht and the participants in seminars at the Board of Governors, Bundesbank-Banque de France, Goethe University, IMF, Midwest Macro Meetings, Society for Computational Economics and Sveriges Riksbank. Corsetti's work on this article is part of PEGGED, Contract no. SSH7-CT-2008-217559 within the 7th Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development. Support from the Pierre Werner Chair Programme at the EUI is gratefully acknowledged. This article was written while Kuester was affiliated with the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the IMF, the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia or the Federal Reserve System.
Sovereign Risk, Fiscal Policy, and Macroeconomic Stability
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 566, pages F99–F132, February 2013
How to Cite
Corsetti, G., Kuester, K., Meier, A. and Müller, G. J. (2013), Sovereign Risk, Fiscal Policy, and Macroeconomic Stability. The Economic Journal, 123: F99–F132. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12013
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2012 12:00AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!