The views expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect those of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York or the Federal Reserve System. We thank James Costain and Bartosz Mackowiak for comments.
Deficits, Public Debt Dynamics and Tax and Spending Multipliers
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 566, pages F133–F163, February 2013
How to Cite
Denes, M., Eggertsson, G. B. and Gilbukh, S. (2013), Deficits, Public Debt Dynamics and Tax and Spending Multipliers. The Economic Journal, 123: F133–F163. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12014
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2012 12:00AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!