Marcet is grateful for support from DGES, Monfispol and Excellence Programme of Banco de Espana. Faraglia and Scott gratefully acknowledge funding from the ESRC's World Economy and Finance Programme. Oikonomou is grateful to HEC Montreal for funding. Thanks to Giorgia Palladini for research assistance. Helpful feedback from Wouter den Haan and Pedro Teles is gratefully acknowledged.
The Impact of Debt Levels and Debt Maturity on Inflation
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 566, pages F164–F192, February 2013
How to Cite
Faraglia, E., Marcet, A., Oikonomou, R. and Scott, A. (2013), The Impact of Debt Levels and Debt Maturity on Inflation. The Economic Journal, 123: F164–F192. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12015
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2012 12:00AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!