We thank the editor David Myatt and two anonymous referees for very useful comments and suggestions. We also thank Kalyan Chatterjee, Stephen Ching, Jacques Crémer, Jin Li, Jianpei Li, Sanxi Li, Ping Lin, Jeffrey Reuer, Wing Suen, Zhigang Tao, Frances Xu and participants in the 2010 Econometric Society World Congress (Shanghai) and other seminars held at CUHK, HKU, and Seoul National University for helpful comments. Financial support from the Guangdong Natural Science Foundation (S2012040007983), Guangdong Provincial Science and Technology Project (2011B061200008) and HKRGC (GRFs HKU74291B and HKU742709H) are acknowledged. All remaining errors are our own.
Interim Performance Evaluation in Contract Design
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 569, pages 665–698, June 2013
How to Cite
Chen, B. R. and Stephen Chiu, Y. (2013), Interim Performance Evaluation in Contract Design. The Economic Journal, 123: 665–698. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12018
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2012 12:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!