We thank the editor, as well as four anonymous referees for helpful comments. We are grateful to O. Al-Ubaydli, J. Engle-Warwick, G. Gaudet, G. Harrison, J. Heroux, A. Hollander, J. List, C. Montmarquette, S. Daw Namoro. We also thank seminar and conference participants at the Federal Reserve Banks of New York and Boston, SUNY Stony Brook, UC Santa Barbara, NYU, the ESA meeting in Tucson, the CSAE Conference in Oxford, the IMEBE in Alicante, the New Techniques in Development Workshop in Canberra, the CEA in Vancouver and the SCSE in Montebello. We thank the recruiting firm Opty-RH for its help with hiring subjects in Burkina Faso. Finally, the authors gratefully acknowledge financing from the CRSH. As always, all remaining errors are ours. The views expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, the Federal Reserve System or the United Nations Industrial Development Organization.
Comparing Corruption in the Laboratory and in the Field in Burkina Faso and in Canada
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 573, pages 1168–1187, December 2013
How to Cite
Armantier, O. and Boly, A. (2013), Comparing Corruption in the Laboratory and in the Field in Burkina Faso and in Canada. The Economic Journal, 123: 1168–1187. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12019
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 DEC 2012 05:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!