We thank Robert Inklaar and two anonymous referees for helpful comments as well as participants at an April 2010 conference in Oxford. George Dan provided excellent research assistance and Ian Crawford kindly provided the GARP calculations in subsection . Financial support from the National Science Foundation Grant Nos. 0648766 and 1061880 and from the Sloan Foundation is gratefully acknowledged. Peter Neary thanks the European Research Council for funding under the EU's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007–2013), ERC grant agreement no. 295669. Prasada Rao gratefully acknowledges financial support from the Australian Research Council under Discovery Project DP0985813.
Who Shrunk China? Puzzles in the Measurement of Real GDP
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 573, pages 1100–1129, December 2013
How to Cite
Feenstra, R. C., Ma, H., Peter Neary, J. and Prasada Rao, D.S. (2013), Who Shrunk China? Puzzles in the Measurement of Real GDP. The Economic Journal, 123: 1100–1129. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12021
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2012 08:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!