We would like to thank Paul Beaudry, David Gray, John Kennan, Louis-Philippe Morin, Chris Taber and Jeff Smith, and participants at the conference in honour of Charles Beach at Queen's University, the 2012 CLSRN conference and at the Institute for Research on Poverty Summer Workshop, June 2012, for their comments and suggestions.
The Impact of Minimum Wages on Labour Market Transitions
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 573, pages 1203–1235, December 2013
How to Cite
Brochu, P. and Green, D. A. (2013), The Impact of Minimum Wages on Labour Market Transitions. The Economic Journal, 123: 1203–1235. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12032
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2013 01:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!