We thank the editor and two referees for useful comments. We also thank seminar participants at the University of Technology Sydney, the University of Auckland, the NHH at Bergen and the World Risk and Insurance Economics Congress (25–29 July 2010 in Singapore). The research leading to these results has received funding from the European Research Council under the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007–2013) Grant Agreement no. 230589 and from the Chair ‘Risk markets and value creation’ financed by SCOR at IDEI.
The Effect of Ambiguity Aversion on Insurance and Self-protection
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 573, pages 1188–1202, December 2013
How to Cite
Alary, D., Gollier, C. and Treich, N. (2013), The Effect of Ambiguity Aversion on Insurance and Self-protection. The Economic Journal, 123: 1188–1202. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12035
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2013 01:28PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!