A previous version of this article was circulated under the title ‘Severance Packages’. We thank the editor and three anonymous referees for particularly helpful and constructive comments.
The Impact of Firing Restrictions on Labour Market Equilibrium in the Presence of On-the-job Search
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 124, Issue 575, pages 31–61, March 2014
How to Cite
Postel-Vinay, F. and Turon, H. (2014), The Impact of Firing Restrictions on Labour Market Equilibrium in the Presence of On-the-job Search. The Economic Journal, 124: 31–61. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12040
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2013 09:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!