This article is related to van Damme et al. (2010), a study performed for the Dutch competition authority (NMa). We also appreciate financial support through a Microsoft grant to TILEC, which was provided in accordance with the KNAW Declaration of Scientific Independence. The views expressed here are neither necessarily the ones of the NMa nor of the Microsoft Corporation. We thank Frank Verboven, one anonymous referee and participants in the 2012 CRESSE conference and the 2012 Conference on the Economics of Information and Communication Technologies in Paris for helpful comments.
Upward Pricing Pressure in Two-sided Markets
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 572, pages F505–F523, November 2013
How to Cite
Affeldt, P., Filistrucchi, L. and Klein, T. J. (2013), Upward Pricing Pressure in Two-sided Markets. The Economic Journal, 123: F505–F523. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12050
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAY 2013 09:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!