For many valuable comments and suggestions I thank the editor, Jörn-Steffen Pischke, several anonymous referees, Talia Bar, Greg Besharov, Steve Coate, Liran Einav, Christine Jolls, Devin Pope, Enrichetta Ravina, Moses Shayo and participants of presentations at Ben Gurion University, Cornell University, the European Economic Association Meeting 2010, the Hebrew University, the Israel Democracy Institute, the Israeli Economic Association Meeting (2011 and 2012), the NBER Summer Institute (2011 and 2012) and Tel Aviv University. I am especially grateful to Noam Zussman for his advice. Excellent research assistance was provided by Revital Bar, Roy Barak, Shai Davidai, Michal Drori, Ariel Feitelberg, Yifat Ferder, Lee Goren, Maya Haran, Kfir Harari, Sharon Henig, Na'ama Israeli, Li Or Krengel, Yifat Krispil, Noa Litmanovitz, Daniel Madrid, Roie Mordechaie, Ofir Nadav, Adi Nahum, Daniel Nevo, Niva Porziki, Adi Ra'anan, Lilach Rapaport, Adi Regev, Ittai Shacham, Michal Shamir, Gal Shenhav, Noa Shikler, Karin Telio and Rozi Tshuva. Research was supported by a Marie Curie International Reintegration Grant within the 7th European Community Framework Programme and by a grant from The Maurice Falk Institute for Economic Research in Israel. Additional funding was provided by the Minerva Center for Human Rights and the Shaine Center for Research in Social Science, both at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
Ethnic Discrimination: Lessons from the Israeli Online Market for Used Cars
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 572, pages F433–F468, November 2013
How to Cite
Zussman, A. (2013), Ethnic Discrimination: Lessons from the Israeli Online Market for Used Cars. The Economic Journal, 123: F433–F468. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12059
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2013 11:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- The Maurice Falk Institute for Economic Research in Israel
- Minerva Center for Human Rights and the Shaine Center for Research in Social Science
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!