We thank Tobias Olsson for making data available, Alexandra Lindfors and Martin Roxland for research assistance, and participants at the SBE Meeting, the SSE Empirical Micro and REAP-MOITA workshops for feedback. We are also indebted to Nikita Koptyug, Henrique Pacini and Heleno Pioner (REAP-MOITA discussant) for comments. The usual disclaimer applies.
The Market Impact and the Cost of Environmental Policy: Evidence from the Swedish Green Car Rebate
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 124, Issue 578, pages F393–F419, August 2014
How to Cite
Huse, C. and Lucinda, C. (2014), The Market Impact and the Cost of Environmental Policy: Evidence from the Swedish Green Car Rebate. The Economic Journal, 124: F393–F419. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12060
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2013 11:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!