We thank the editor David P. Myatt, three anonymous referees, Frago Kourandi, Matthias Kräkel, Patrick Legros, Takeshi Murooka, Peng Peng, Markus Reisinger, Claudia Salim, Klaus M. Schmidt, Patrick Schmitz and Nikolaos Vettas for helpful comments and suggestions. Furthermore, we benefited from comments made by conference audiences at the CESifo Conference Applied Microeconomics (Munich), EARIE (Stockholm), the SFB Meeting (Tutzing), the ANR-DFG Workshop on Market Power in Vertically Related Markets (Paris) as well as seminar audiences at the University of Toulouse, the Humboldt University – Berlin, the Université Libre de Bruxelles, the Otto Beisheim School of Management – Vallendar, ETH Zurich, and the University of Bamberg. Herweg gratefully acknowledges financial support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft through SFB/TR-15. All errors are of course our own.
Price Discrimination in Input Markets: Quantity Discounts and Private Information
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 124, Issue 577, pages 776–804, June 2014
How to Cite
Herweg, F. and Müller, D. (2014), Price Discrimination in Input Markets: Quantity Discounts and Private Information. The Economic Journal, 124: 776–804. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12061
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2013 11:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!