Emanuele Giovannetti thanks Marta Troya Martinez for her invaluable help, Amelia Fletcher for careful discussions on this topic, the archives and the Preliminary Investigations Unit of the OFT for their help in retrieving the data, and Steve Davies, David Ruck, Milton Hugo Salas Martínez and Fiorenzo Bovenzi for their help with the research. A related paper was presented to the ESRC Workshop on ‘Optimal Enforcement and Decision Procedures for Competition Policy,’ Crete, 8 July 2012. Discussion with Kirsten Warren, David Ulph and workshop participants is gratefully acknowledged. The detailed comments of an anonymous referee have helped greatly in shaping the focus of the final version of the article. The responsibility for any mistakes remains of course ours.
Resale Price Maintenance: An Empirical Analysis of UK Firms' Compliance
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 572, pages F582–F595, November 2013
How to Cite
Giovannetti, E. and Magazzini, L. (2013), Resale Price Maintenance: An Empirical Analysis of UK Firms' Compliance. The Economic Journal, 123: F582–F595. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12063
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2013 11:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!