I thank Salvador Ortigueira and Morten Ravn for their supervision. I am grateful to the editor Wouter den Haan and three anonymous referees for their excellent suggestions. I also thank Aurora Ascione, Andrew Benito, Giulio Fella, Mattias Hertweck, Lisa Lynch, Haroon Mumtaz, Chiara Rosazza Bondibene, Andrea Tesei and seminar participants at University College London for the Third PhD presentation meeting of the Royal Academic Society, Bank of England, Bank of Norway, Bank of Portugal, BI School of Management, European University Institute, IMT Lucca, University of Aarhus, Université Catholique de Louvain, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, University of Oslo and the Bristol Search and Matching inaugural conference for useful comments on the article.
Reassessing Labour Market Reforms: Temporary Contracts as a Screening Device
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 124, Issue 575, pages 167–200, March 2014
How to Cite
Faccini, R. (2014), Reassessing Labour Market Reforms: Temporary Contracts as a Screening Device. The Economic Journal, 124: 167–200. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12072
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2013 07:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!