We are especially grateful to two anonymous referees and the editor, Steve Pischke, whose excellent and detailed feedback helped us to greatly improve the manuscript. We thank Daron Acemoglu, David Andolfatto, Rüdiger Bachmann, Tobias Böhm, Matthias Doepke, Renato Faccini, Andreas Haufler, Christian Holzner, Gerhard Illing, Leo Kaas, Philipp Kircher, Jochen Michaelis, Espen Moen, Joao Montez, Sven Rady, Martin Schneider, Daniel Schultz, Robert Solow, Michèle Tertilt, Mark Trede, Achim Voß and seminar participants at the Universities of Munich, Münster, and Regensburg, the 3rd EALE – SOLE joint meeting, and the 2010 annual congresses of the EEA, EARIE and the German Economic Association for valuable comments and suggestions. Moreover, we thank Brian Bloch for editing and proofreading the article. Bauer gratefully acknowledges financial support from the German Research Foundation (DFG) through GRK 801 and Grant No. HA 3195/8.
Does Collective Wage Bargaining Restore Efficiency in a Search Model with Large Firms?
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 124, Issue 579, pages 1066–1085, September 2014
How to Cite
Bauer, C. and Lingens, J. (2014), Does Collective Wage Bargaining Restore Efficiency in a Search Model with Large Firms?. The Economic Journal, 124: 1066–1085. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12073
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2013 07:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!