The authors thank Mary Clair Turner for excellent research assistance, and the editor Jörn-Steffen Pischke for feedback on an earlier version.
Taste-based or Statistical Discrimination: The Economics of Discrimination Returns to its Roots
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 572, pages F417–F432, November 2013
How to Cite
Guryan, J. and Charles, K. K. (2013), Taste-based or Statistical Discrimination: The Economics of Discrimination Returns to its Roots. The Economic Journal, 123: F417–F432. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12080
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2013 02:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!