We thank John Davies, Adam Lederer, Miyu Lee, Bruce Lyons, Jennifer Rontganger, Lars-Hendrik Röller, Jo Seldeslachts, Burcin Yurtoglu, an anonymous referee, the editor Rachel Griffith, and the participants at the RNIC conference 2009 and the EARIE meeting 2011 for their helpful comments. The authors gratefully acknowledge partial financial support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft through SFB/TR 15 and FWF project P19522-G14. Supported by funds of the Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Anniversary Fund, project number: 14075).
An Empirical Assessment of the 2004 EU Merger Policy Reform
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 572, pages F596–F619, November 2013
How to Cite
Duso, T., Gugler, K. and Szücs, F. (2013), An Empirical Assessment of the 2004 EU Merger Policy Reform. The Economic Journal, 123: F596–F619. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12081
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2013 05:12AM EST
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: P19522-G14
- Oesterreichische Nationalbank. Grant Number: 14075
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!