We thank, without implicating, Wouter den Haan (the Editor), two anonymous referees, Ourania Dimakou, Federico Di Pace, Martin Ellison, Michael Howell, Giovanni Melina, Ivan Petrella, Ekaterina Pirozhkova, Ron P. Smith, Roman Sustek and Ernesto Villanueva, seminar participants at the Universities of Munich, Warwick and York, the Bank of England, Norges Bank and Banco de España, participants at a 2011 conference on macroeconomic policy at Bilgi Universitesi, Istanbul, the LAMES 2011 in Santiago, Chile, the RES 2012 in Cambridge, the SCE 2012 in Prague and the 2012 Macro-prudential conference in Loughborough for helpful comments. Finally, we thank Eric Sims for making the bootstrapping codes publicly available. The views expressed in this study are those of the authors and do not necessarily coincide with those of the Banco de España and the Eurosystem. Yunus Aksoy (email@example.com) and Henrique S. Basso are also affiliated with the Birkbeck Centre for Applied Macroeconomics (BCAM).
Liquidity, Term Spreads and Monetary Policy
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 124, Issue 581, pages 1234–1278, December 2014
How to Cite
Aksoy, Y. and Basso, H. S. (2014), Liquidity, Term Spreads and Monetary Policy. The Economic Journal, 124: 1234–1278. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12087
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 SEP 2013 04:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!