We are grateful to Geoffroy de Clippel, Eddie Dekel, Drew Fudenberg, John Geanakoplos, Dino Gerardi, Tzachi Gilboa, Jerry Green, Daniel Hojman, Gil Kalai, Bart Lipman, Philippe Mongin, Wolfgang Pesendorfer, Ben Polak, Ariel Rubinstein, Philipp Sadowski, Larry Samuelson, Rani Spiegler, Tomasz Strzalecki and especially the editor and referees for valuable comments and suggestions. We also thank seminar audiences at Brown, Harvard, MIT, Montreal, NYU, UCL, Yale and the North American Summer Meeting of the Econometric Society.
Rationalising Choice with Multi-self Models
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 125, Issue 585, pages 1136–1156, June 2015
How to Cite
Ambrus, A. and Rozen, K. (2015), Rationalising Choice with Multi-self Models. The Economic Journal, 125: 1136–1156. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12103
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2013 10:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!