I am indebted to Dmitri Vinogradov and Giovanni Ko for their enormous help with the exposition and to the anonymous referee and the editor, whose comments greatly improved the study. I thank, for their helpful comments, Roy Bailey, Sanjay Banerji, Hans Gersbach, Xuewen Liu, John Moore, Jean Rochet, Zhen Song, Tuomas Takalo, Huainan Zhao and seminar participants at Zhejiang University, Fudan University, Essex University, Bank of Finland, ETH Zurich and Nottingham Business School.
Competition and Increasing Returns to Scale: A Model of Bank Size
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
© 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
How to Cite
Wang, T. (2014), Competition and Increasing Returns to Scale: A Model of Bank Size. The Economic Journal. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12104
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2013 10:00PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!