The authors thank Alon Cohen and Chris Bailey for helpful information on the institutional aspects of the programmes, as well as Morris Davis, Karl Scholz, Chris Taber and participants in the 2012 Boulder Summer Conference on Consumer Financial Decision Making for helpful comments on the study.
Mandatory Mediation and the Renegotiation of Mortgage Contracts†
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
© 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
How to Cite
Collins, J. M. and Urban, C. (2014), Mandatory Mediation and the Renegotiation of Mortgage Contracts. The Economic Journal. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12106
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 OCT 2013 10:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!