Support for this research by the Ministry for Science and Culture of Lower Saxony (VW-Vorab) is gratefully acknowledged. We also thank the Hanse-Wissenschaftskolleg (HWK) for Rebecca Morton's fellowship stay in Germany during the work on this project. We appreciate comments from Oliver Pamp, Frans Van Winden and participants at the Experimental Political Science Conference at the HWK in December 2008, the 2008 CESifo Venice Summer Institute on Behavioral Public Economics and the 2009 ECPR Panel on experiments in Potsdam. In particular, we thank Thomas Kalwitzki for important ideas and comments on the analysis of chat transcripts; and Woo Chang Kang, Jorge Gallego and Birgit Peuker for research assistance.
Communication and Voting in Multi-party Elections: An Experimental Study
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 124, Issue 574, pages F196–F225, February 2014
How to Cite
Kittel, B., Luhan, W. and Morton, R. (2014), Communication and Voting in Multi-party Elections: An Experimental Study. The Economic Journal, 124: F196–F225. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12117
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 DEC 2013 03:12AM EST
- Ministry for Science and Culture of Lower Saxony
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!