We thank Dan Black for his assistance in providing access to the NLSY97 data.
Is Internet Job Search Still Ineffective?
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2014
© 2013 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 124, Issue 581, pages 1213–1233, December 2014
How to Cite
Kuhn, P. and Mansour, H. (2014), Is Internet Job Search Still Ineffective?. The Economic Journal, 124: 1213–1233. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12119
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 DEC 2013 03:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!