I thank Robert Feenstra, Gordon Hanson, Samuel Kortum, Kala Krishna, Zhiyuan Li, Justin Lin, Devashish Mitra, Larry Qiu, Jose Antonio Rodriguez Lopez, Robert Staiger, Joaquim Silvestre, Wei Tian, Heiwai Tang, Yang Yao and Zhihong Yu for their very helpful comments and constructive suggestions. Financial support from China's Natural Science Foundation Grant (No. 71003010) is gratefully acknowledged. I thank the editor, Rachel Griffith, and two anonymous referees for their very insightful suggestions. All errors are mine.
Processing Trade, Tariff Reductions and Firm Productivity: Evidence from Chinese Firms
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2014
© 2014 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 125, Issue 585, pages 943–988, June 2015
How to Cite
Yu, M. (2015), Processing Trade, Tariff Reductions and Firm Productivity: Evidence from Chinese Firms. The Economic Journal, 125: 943–988. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12127
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2015
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 FEB 2014 11:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- China's Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 71003010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!