Positively Gamma Discounting: Combining the Opinions of Experts on the Social Discount Rate
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2014
© 2014 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 125, Issue 585, pages 1015–1024, June 2015
How to Cite
Freeman, M. C. and Groom, B. (2015), Positively Gamma Discounting: Combining the Opinions of Experts on the Social Discount Rate. The Economic Journal, 125: 1015–1024. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12129
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2014 07:38AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!