We are grateful to the Editor, Martin Cripps, three anonymous referees, Gene Grossman, Antonio Minniti, and Ludovic Renou for useful comments and discussions. The usual disclaimer applies.
What Causes Over-investment in R&D in Endogenous Growth Models?
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2014
© 2014 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 124, Issue 581, pages 1192–1212, December 2014
How to Cite
Denicolò, V. and Zanchettin, P. (2014), What Causes Over-investment in R&D in Endogenous Growth Models?. The Economic Journal, 124: 1192–1212. doi: 10.1111/ecoj.12132
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2014 07:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!