We thank an anonymous referee, Jan Svejnar (the editor), Shijun Cheng, Michael Firth, participants in 2011 Asian Financial Management Symposium for helpful comments. Wenfeng Wu acknowledges financial support from the National Science Fund Committee of China (No. 71072056) and the Shanghai Pujiang Program. Wenfeng Wu also thanks the Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland at College Park for research support during his visit.
Institutional environment, ownership and firm taxation
Evidence from China1
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Economics of Transition © 2012 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Economics of Transition
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 17–51, January 2013
How to Cite
Wu, W., Rui, O. M. and Wu, C. (2013), Institutional environment, ownership and firm taxation. Economics of Transition, 21: 17–51. doi: 10.1111/ecot.12001
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Received: April 24, 2011; Acceptance: July 10, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!