Work on this article was supported by grant no. P402/12/G130 ‘The relationships between skills, schooling and labour market outcomes: A longitudinal study’ from the Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Data from Microcensuses 1992, 1996 and 2002 surveys were elaborated using the database of the Luxembourg Income Study (LIS). Data on Living Conditions 2010 were provided by the Czech Statistical Office within the above-mentioned project. Martina Mysíková kindly assisted me with the computations on the LIS database and Eurostat’s Statistics on Income and Living Conditions surveys. My thanks go to two anonymous reviewers for a critique and suggestions, and also to Robin Cassling for editing the English.
The changing role of education in the distribution of earnings and household income
The Czech Republic, 1988–20091
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author. Economics of Transition © 2012 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Economics of Transition
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 111–133, January 2013
How to Cite
Večerník, J. (2013), The changing role of education in the distribution of earnings and household income. Economics of Transition, 21: 111–133. doi: 10.1111/ecot.12002
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Received: February 12, 2006; Acceptance: July 10, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!