We thank the Editor, the referees, as well as Jean-Pascal Bénassy, Francois Bourguignon, Cecilia Garcia-Penalosa, Adam Przeworski and seminar participants at Strasbourg, Tel-Aviv University, and the PSE for their helpful comments on earlier versions of this manuscript.
Non-linear geographics and the economics of transition and democratization1
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Economics of Transition © 2012 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Economics of Transition
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 53–71, January 2013
How to Cite
Brezis, E. S. and Verdier, T. (2013), Non-linear geographics and the economics of transition and democratization. Economics of Transition, 21: 53–71. doi: 10.1111/ecot.12003
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Received: January 15, 2012; Acceptance: May 25, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!