We thank the Editor, the referees, as well as Jean-Pascal Bénassy, Francois Bourguignon, Cecilia Garcia-Penalosa, Adam Przeworski and seminar participants at Strasbourg, Tel-Aviv University, and the PSE for their helpful comments on earlier versions of this manuscript.
Non-linear geographics and the economics of transition and democratization1
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Economics of Transition © 2012 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Economics of Transition
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 53–71, January 2013
How to Cite
Brezis, E. S. and Verdier, T. (2013), Non-linear geographics and the economics of transition and democratization. Economics of Transition, 21: 53–71. doi: 10.1111/ecot.12003
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Received: January 15, 2012; Acceptance: May 25, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!