The aftermath of reunification
Sectoral transition, gender and rising wage inequality in East Germany 1
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Economics of Transition © 2012 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Economics of Transition
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 73–110, January 2013
How to Cite
Kohn, K. and Antonczyk, D. (2013), The aftermath of reunification. Economics of Transition, 21: 73–110. doi: 10.1111/ecot.12004
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Received: May 10, 2011; Acceptance: August 26, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!