This article has benefitted from comments by Glenn Boyle, Stuart Gillen, seminar participants at the 2009 AIB Annual Meeting, the 2009 AIB Paper Development Workshop, 2010 New Zealand Finance Colloquium, the 2010 New Zealand Association of Economists Meeting, and Fudan University. Gu received valuable financial support from the University of Canterbury Friendship City Doctoral Scholarship.
Chinese overseas M&A performance and the Go Global policy†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Economics of Transition © 2012 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Economics of Transition
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 157–192, January 2013
How to Cite
Gu, L. and Reed, W.R. (2013), Chinese overseas M&A performance and the Go Global policy. Economics of Transition, 21: 157–192. doi: 10.1111/ecot.12007
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Received: April 11, 2011; Acceptance: September 11, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!