Is income converging in China?
A flexible Fourier stationary test
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors Economics of Transition © 2013 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Economics of Transition
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 341–356, April 2013
How to Cite
Su, C.-W. and Chang, H.-L. (2013), Is income converging in China?. Economics of Transition, 21: 341–356. doi: 10.1111/ecot.12012
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!