The article was written with the financial and institutional support of the Japan Europe Development Fund and EBRD. We thank members of the Office of the Chief Economist at EBRD, Leora Klapper and participants at various seminars for useful comments. Jan Svejnar also benefitted from a grant of the Grant Agency of the Czech Republic (Grant P402/10/2130). Francesca Cassano was formerly known as Francesca Pissarides. The usual disclaimer applies.
Cash flow vs. collateral-based credit
Performance of micro, small and medium-sized firms in transition economies†
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Economics of Transition © 2013 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Economics of Transition
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 269–300, April 2013
How to Cite
Cassano, F., Jõeveer, K. and Svejnar, J. (2013), Cash flow vs. collateral-based credit. Economics of Transition, 21: 269–300. doi: 10.1111/ecot.12016
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2009
- Japan Europe Development Fund
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: P402/10/2130
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!