We thank the Editor, referee and participants of conferences and workshops in Warsaw and Mannheim for constructive comments. Our research was supported by the Bureau for the Integration with the Euro Area of the National Bank of Poland. This article does not necessarily reflect the views of the Bureau. All errors are ours.
Shocks and rigidities as determinants of CEE labour markets’ performance
A panel SVECM approach†
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors Economics of Transition © 2013 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Economics of Transition
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 553–581, July 2013
How to Cite
and Lewandowski, P. (2013), Shocks and rigidities as determinants of CEE labour markets’ performance. Economics of Transition, 21: 553–581. doi: 10.1111/ecot.12017
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!