We thank two anonymous referees for perceptive comments. We also thank Esa Jokivuolle, Matti Virén and the seminar participants at the XVI Tor Vergata Conference in Banking and Finance, Hanken School of Economics and the Bank of Finland for useful comments and Fredrik Lucander, Oskari Vähämää and Tarja Yrjölä for research assistance.
Reforming corporate law in an emerging market
The case of Finland in the 1970s†
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors Economics of Transition © 2013 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Economics of Transition
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 509–551, July 2013
How to Cite
Korkeamäki, T., Rainio, E. and Takalo, T. (2013), Reforming corporate law in an emerging market. Economics of Transition, 21: 509–551. doi: 10.1111/ecot.12020
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!