I would like to thank two anonymous referees for their very helpful comments and suggestions on the paper. I would also like to thank John Gallup, Paulette Castel, and workshop participants at the Institute of Labor Science and Social Affairs (ILSSA), Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs of Vietnam (MOLISA) in April 2009, workshop participants at MOLISA in July 2009, participants in an IR Mini-Talk workshop in International Labour Organization (ILO) Office in Hanoi in November 2010, participants of the ILO‘Regulation on Decent Work’ workshop in Geneva, July 2011, for their useful comments and discussions on this paper.
The impact of minimum wages on employment of low-wage workers
Evidence from Vietnam†
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author Economics of Transition © 2013 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Economics of Transition
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 583–615, July 2013
How to Cite
Nguyen, C. V. (2013), The impact of minimum wages on employment of low-wage workers. Economics of Transition, 21: 583–615. doi: 10.1111/ecot.12022
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!