We are grateful to Benjamin Carton, Gilbert Cette, Yvan Decreux and Valérie Mignon for helpful advice, to the participants in the joint Bank de France-CEPII-INSEE-French Treasury seminar, held on the 19th May 2010, and to those of the joint Bruegel-OECD workshop, held on the 12th February 2013, for their remarks on an early draft. All errors remain ours.
Modelling the world economy at the 2050 horizon†
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors Economics of Transition © 2013 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Economics of Transition
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 617–654, October 2013
How to Cite
Fouré, J., Bénassy-Quéré, A. and Fontagné, L. (2013), Modelling the world economy at the 2050 horizon. Economics of Transition, 21: 617–654. doi: 10.1111/ecot.12023
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!