The authors wish to thank Luc Behaghel, Helena Ferreira Marques, Luca Piccoli, Xisco Olivier, Martin Ravallion and one anonymous referee for their useful comments and suggestions. They are also grateful to Emil D. Tesliuc (The World Bank), Vilma Kolpeja (The National Albanian Centre for Social Studies) and Mimi Kodheli (Albanian Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs) for the detailed information provided on the Ndhime Ekonomika programme. Lucia Mangiavacchi acknowledges financial support from the Spanish Government (Grant ECO2011-28999). All errors are our own.
Minimum income in a transition economy
A pro-poor measure or a poor safety net?†
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors Economics of Transition © 2013 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Economics of Transition
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 683–712, October 2013
How to Cite
Mangiavacchi, L. and Verme, P. (2013), Minimum income in a transition economy. Economics of Transition, 21: 683–712. doi: 10.1111/ecot.12024
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!