I thank Jennifer Abel-Koch, Jürgen Jerger, Michael Stops, an anonymous referee and a managing editor (Wendy Carlin) as well as conference and seminar participants in Kiel, Luxembourg and Regensburg for helpful comments and suggestions. Special thanks are due to Joachim Möller and Richard Frensch for their constant guidance and support throughout this study. Financial support from the German Research Foundation is gratefully acknowledged. The usual disclaimer applies.
Are wages equal across sectors of production?
A panel data analysis for tradable and non-tradable goods†
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Author Economics of Transition © 2013 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Economics of Transition
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 655–682, October 2013
How to Cite
Schmillen, A. (2013), Are wages equal across sectors of production?. Economics of Transition, 21: 655–682. doi: 10.1111/ecot.12025
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!