The results and conclusions of this paper are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the IMF. I would like to thank an anonymous referee for insightful comments, and Emmanuel van der Mensbrugghe, Juan J. Fernandez-Ansola, Tonny Lybek, and officials of the Ministry of Finance of Romania who participated at a seminar in Bucharest for their comments and suggestions, and Dorin Mantescu for help with the data.
The dynamics of wage determination in Romania
Who takes the lead?†
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors Economics of Transition © 2013 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Economics of Transition
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 713–729, October 2013
How to Cite
Christou, C. (2013), The dynamics of wage determination in Romania. Economics of Transition, 21: 713–729. doi: 10.1111/ecot.12026
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!