Lotteries vs. All-Pay Auctions in Fair and Biased Contests
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Economics & Politics
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 48–60, March 2013
How to Cite
Epstein, G. S., Mealem, Y. and Nitzan, S. (2013), Lotteries vs. All-Pay Auctions in Fair and Biased Contests. Economics & Politics, 25: 48–60. doi: 10.1111/ecpo.12003
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!