The Political Economy of State Government Subsidy Adoption: The Case of Ethanol
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Economics & Politics
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 162–180, July 2013
How to Cite
Skidmore, M., Cotti, C. and Alm, J. (2013), The Political Economy of State Government Subsidy Adoption: The Case of Ethanol. Economics & Politics, 25: 162–180. doi: 10.1111/ecpo.12008
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!