The lunule of caligid copepods: an evolutionarily novel structure
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 465–475, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Kaji, T., Venmathi Maran, B. A., Kondoh, Y., Ohtsuka, S., Boxshall, G. A. and Tsukagoshi, A. (2012), The lunule of caligid copepods: an evolutionarily novel structure. Evolution & Development, 14: 465–475. doi: 10.1111/ede.12000
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
- Japan Society of the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 20380110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!