Even more ghosts in Darwin's past: a review of Darwin's Ghosts: The Secret History of Evolution
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 534–536, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Hall, B. K. (2012), Even more ghosts in Darwin's past: a review of Darwin's Ghosts: The Secret History of Evolution. Evolution & Development, 14: 534–536. doi: 10.1111/ede.12006
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!