Hatching and residual yolk internalization in lizards: evolution, function and fate of the amnion
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 87–95, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Pezaro, N., Doody, J.S., Green, B. and Thompson, M.B. (2013), Hatching and residual yolk internalization in lizards: evolution, function and fate of the amnion. Evolution & Development, 15: 87–95. doi: 10.1111/ede.12019
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!