Conserved action of β-catenin during female fate determination in the red-eared slider turtle
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 96–106, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Mork, L. and Capel, B. (2013), Conserved action of β-catenin during female fate determination in the red-eared slider turtle. Evolution & Development, 15: 96–106. doi: 10.1111/ede.12020
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!